#MBCR2022 Fort Lauderdale - Road Closures
Join more than 4,000 runners & walkers at Florida's Largest Office Party
Important – there will be several street closures the day before the Fort Lauderdale run, as well as on the day of the event.
Wednesday, April 6, from 4 p.m., through Thursday, April 7, at 11 p.m.
Las Olas Blvd. eastbound lanes closed between Andrews Ave. and SE 1st Ave.
Wednesday, April 6, from 6:30 p.m., through Thursday, April 7, at 11 p.m.
Las Olas Blvd. eastbound and westbound lanes closed between Andrews Ave. and SE 1st Ave.
Thursday, April 7:
- 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.: Las Olas Blvd will be closed from SE 1st Ave. to SE 2nd Ave.
- 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.: SE 1st Ave closed from SE 2nd St. to Las Olas Blvd.
- 4 p.m.: Participants will start arriving – Traffic begins to increase
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Participants continue arriving. Street detours/lane closures along race route start (see course map here)
- 6:45 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.: Actual race time
- 9:30 p.m.: Roadways, with the exception of Las Olas Blvd., reopen
- 11 p.m.: Las Olas Blvd. reopens to traffic
- The First ½ Mile of the race route (north of the New River) will be filled with runners and walkers – Ft Lauderdale Police will divert traffic from this area. Traffic will be rerouted east on Davie Blvd so as to not allow traffic on South Andrews Ave north of Davie Blvd. Once the runners/walkers have made the westbound turn onto SE 14 St police will open the roadways.
- If you are east of SE 5 Ave, north of SE 2nd St, west of Andrews or south of SE 14 St – the event road closures will not affect you.
- Alternate routes include SE 17 St, Broward Blvd, SE 3 Ave and US1.