#MBCR2022 Fort Lauderdale - Directions
Enjoy the fun, fitness an camaraderie at Florida's Largest Office Party
What you should know
- Expect delays and plan to arrive early.
- You can also expect several road closures and detours.
We strongly suggest and urge you to carpool. The least amount of cars the better it will be for all of us. There are several parking garages lots within walking distance to Huizenga Plaza. But be prepared to walk several blocks.
There are also several parking garages managed by the City of Fort Lauderdale blocks from the Huizenga Plaza (see Printable Parking Garage location link below). The nearest one is on SE 1 Ave and 2nd St. Use the Pay By Phone app to pay for parking at these garages.
Directions to Bubier Park (Huizenga Plaza Center)
- Take I-95 to Broward Blvd (Exit 27) toward Downtown.
- Go east 2 miles to S. Andrews Ave.
- Turn right on Andrews Ave and continue .2 miles to the Race Site.
You Can Also Use The Broward B-Cycle
The closest stations are Esplanade Park (Walk along Riverwalk to the Park) and the '540 Building' aka the Courthouse on south side of the river via 3rd Ave Bridge. Visit bcycle.com for info, maps, & smartphone apps.